Protocol driven collections
Logistics and coordination
HCB staff have established relationships within the Hunters clinical network and have set up numerous protocol driven collections within the local health district. Our staff will work with you closely to devise a strategy to ensure we generate an optimal sample collection to meet your research requirements. Our services include;
- Assistance with identifying target populations
- Development of collection schedules
- Identification of ideal sample type and processing requirements
- Establishment of storage, catalogue and reporting protocols
- Pre-prepared patient information and consent documents
At present we have umbrella approval for the collection and storage of biological samples of all forms, along with an associated minimum data set, saving you time developing Patient Information and Consent sheets and other administrative documents.
Please note: HCB cannot distribute any biological materials or products without first citing individual research ethics approval from the applicant.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.